1. Use words that explain your business in a clear, simple, and short term: Make it easy for any new visitors to understand what you and your business are all about. And if they like what they see, they’re more likely to tap the follow button.
2. Use the Name Field to Share Your Top Targeted Keyword: The name field is directly below your profile photo. Note that your name field is different from your user name, although a lot of users rarely use this. You can customize it in your Instagram bio to appear in the search result as people search the keyword even without searching your username.
3. Add Your Contact Details to Your Instagram Bio: Make it easy for your page visitors to contact you or find your location.
this will make your Instagram a one-stop-shop for them
4. Choose the Perfect Instagram Profile Picture: If you run a business, you can use your logo (or a shortened version of your logo) as your profile picture to help with long-term brand recognition. On the other hand, if you’re an entrepreneur — like a photographer, strategist, or life coach — you may want to use a headshot as your Instagram profile picture.
This will make it easier for your page visitor to relate and connect with you.
5. Strategically Use Instagram Stories Highlights in Your Instagram Bio: Your Instagram Stories highlights allow you to provide additional information and value to profile visitors, so be strategic in how you set them up. You can use it to promote your products to drive sales or share valuable information about your product or services.
6. Optimize your bio link: You can link to the homepage of your website. However, it’s more effective to link to specific calls to action based on captions in your latest posts. For example, if you have a cool product you’re launching, and a course you’re encouraging folks to sign up for, you can use third-party tools like Link. tree, Later, etc, that allow multiple links to drive your followers to multiple CTAs.
Let’s help you grow and manage your page!